How to configuring firewall using advanced security and Block and Reopen a Website windows 10
Introduction of Configuring FirewallHere is a step by step walkthrough of how to configure a firewall, Block a website, and reopen the firewall block on windows 10.
Configuring firewall on windows 10Firewall can be software, hardware, or a combination of both that secures networks, servers, and computers from viruses and hacking attacks. It ensures protection against unauthorized and unwanted communication between computers over a network. A firewall enforces strong authentication between who wants to access information and resources over the network. Firewalls also protect a computer against security vulnerabilities and malicious activities on the Internet.
To configure a firewall using Advance Security and block a certain website on Windows 10, perform the following steps:
- Search for firewall on windows 10 and from the list of results click on Windows Firewall.
- The system and security window opens then click on Windows Firewall
- The windows firewall window appears to click the turn windows firewall on or off link on the left side as shown in the below picture.
- The window firewall Configure looks like this in the below picture.
- In the Windows firewall window, click on the advanced setting link as shown.