Web Hosting is Most Important for our blogging or business website In this Article I will explain How to Buy Right Web Hosting for you.
How to host your website? Whether you are new to blogging or old blogging you will need the right web hosting for your blog and website. So if you are already in the blogging field then perhaps you have to know how to buy hosting and where to buy it. At the same time, it is very difficult for a new blogger to choose the right hosting plans.
That’s why most of the new a blogger does not know the right hosting for themselves, due to which they often buy the hosting plan directly from the bad hosting companies, for which they have to repent later.
In this post, I am going to give you all those information you need to know the complete step by step guide on how you can buy the right hosting for you. At the same time, I will also provide all such information about which you should know before buying a good hosting.
Before I explain to you, you have to know what is web hosting.
What is web hosting?
Web hosting is a service that allows organization and individuals like us to host their website or a web page on the Internet.
A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides all the technologies and services that are required to view a website or webpage on the Internet. Techcs.in website is hosted or stored on some special computer which is called the server.
When Internet user wants to see your website on the Internet, then all they have to do is type your website address or domain on their browser. Now their computer connects with your server and your webpage is delivered to them through the browser.
What are the types of hosting?
There are many types of web hosting. But among them, we will learn about the four major hosting topics.
- Shared Hosting: Shared hosting is perfect for entry-level website hosting. Since this is Shared Hosting, here along with your website are also hosted. In a shared hosting plan, all domains share the same server resources, such as RAM (Random Access Memory) and CPU (Central Processing Unit). Since all resources are shared, the cost of shared hosting plans is very low, which make it better for new bloggers and businessman.
- Dedicated Hosting: In the dedicated hosting website owners have more control over their website over the server. This is because this server is exclusively rented for your website only. This means that you have full root and admin access so that you can control everything from security to the operating system that you run. But the thing to note is that web hosting of these dedicated servers is much more valuable. Therefore, these types of hosting plans are used by those website owners who have a lot of traffic on their website. In addition, a high level of technical expertise is required on the server for installation and ongoing management.
- VPS Hosting: The VPS hosting plan is the ultimate middle level hosting between a shared server and a dedicated server. This is ideal for those website owners who need more control, but they do not need a dedicated server of any kind. VPS hosting is used by such website owners who want to use dedicated hosting but they do not have that much technical knowledge. We can say that VPS hosting offers us a shared hosting price with the control of dedicated hosting. This is a great choice for advanced users.
- Cloud Hosting: Cloud hosting is very popular in the current area. Taking about its web hosting, then, a lot of computers are working together, while they are running applications that too through combined computing resources. It is a hosting solution that works through a network and it enables companies to consume computing resources such as a utility. The great thing is that it allows the users to use as many resources as they can without building and maintaining their computing infrastructure. The use of all these resources is spread in many servers so that the chances of downtime are reduced to a great extent.
How to buy web hosting?
You are all very eager to know how to buy web hosting. Now that you have got the information about what hosting is, then now we come directly into the issue of how to buy web hosting.
There are many good hosting services available in the market today. In this case, choosing the right one is very important, otherwise, you will not get good service.
So from our experience, we found that Hostinger’s hosting for a new Blogger is the best. This is because we ourselves have hosted them on our website and we also liked their service.
Then let’s know how you can buy hosting from Hostinger easily.
Where to buy hosting?
By the way, you will get to see many web hosting companies in the market. But most of them only get their promotion done, while they provide absolutely useless service.
So I have mentioned some better Hosting Service Providers here below, which provide you good hosting at the right rates. While they are very popular in the market for a long time, they are not fraud companies.
So let’s know the names of some such companies from where you can buy hosting.
How to buy hosting from Hostinger?
How to start your hosting? In the case of web hosting, buying web hosting from Hostinger is a very good idea. If you do not know to buy hosting for your new blog or business website, then follow the steps given below.
- Go to Hostinger’s homepage: You first have to go to the official website of Hostinger from your browser.
- Click Get Started Now: Once you reach their site, here you will see the option of Get Started Now, you have to click on it.
- Select Hosting plan: Now you have to choose a hosting plan for yourself. There will come 3 plans in front of which you have to choose one.
- Single Web Hosting: This plan is for those who want to build or host only one website, then you can choose it.
- Premium Web Hosting: This plan is for those who want to host more than one site, then you can choose it.
- Business Web Hosting: This plan is for those who need a Dedicated IP, then you can choose this plan, in this, you also get the security of HTTP.
Here you can also ask whether you already have a domain name current or if you have to then click yes.
- Select Domain Name: Now a popup window will appear in front of you, in which you have to add your domain and click on continue. If you do not need the features of the site lock and code guard, then untick them and click on continue. By the way, there is no special need for these features, if you wish, untick both of them so that you can save your money.
- Choose your hosting plan and coupon: Now you have to select your hosting plan. It depends on how much your budget is, that is, how many months or years you want to take your hosting plan. You have to select it and click on continue. Now a window will open in front of you, in which you have to select the hosting plan, according to your choice, you can select the plan of 1, 2, 6 months or 1 year, etc. Now once you have selected the right plan, click on continue.
- Login Next to Continue: Now on the next page, you have to log in. If not your account on Hostinger, first create an account for yourself, after that you can log in to it.
- What are payment options: You might be aware that web hosting is not free from Hostinger, for this you will have to pay. Now when you log in once, then payment options will appear in front of you. It depends on you which method you want to play. Tick on the option that you feel is right and click on pay now and complete the process of payment.
- Add Payment Details Correctly: While filling the payment, you have to fill all the details in a strict manner. Otherwise, you may face difficulty in payment. Just do it right.
- Select Debit Card: If you have to select a Debit Card, then you will have to tick the debit card.
- Card Number: Here you have to enter the card number.
- Name on Card: Here you have to enter the name Babulal Mandal on the card.
- CVV Number: Now fill the CVV number.
- Expiry Date: Now here you have to enter the Expiry Date of the card.
- Pay Now: Now that you have filled all the details properly, you have to click on pay now in the last.
- Enter OTP Code: By clicking on pay now, you will have a page open in front of which you have to fill the OTP Number. Keep in mind that the OTP number will come with your Bank Account which is registered on the mobile number. This code is actually 6 Digit. Now you have to enter the code and click submit. When the processing is complete, the hosting you have purchased on Hostinger will be purchased. A message of confirmation will come on your email that you have purchased hosting.
Do domain names and hosting buy from the same site?
No, it is not necessary that you buy a domain name and hosting from the same site. From where you are economical, you can take domains and host separately. Later these two can be added together i.e. can be pointed.
I hope you have liked my article How to buy a good hosting. It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information about how to buy hosting from any hosting companies to the readers so that they do not have to search in the context of that article on any other site or internet.
This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write down comments.
If you liked buying this post web hosting or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.